Competition Pool Rules
- Do not swim under the bulkheads.
- Lifejackets are not allowed in the competition pool.
- No stunt dives allowed off the pool sides.
Therapy Pool Rules
- This pool is designed for therapy. Only children under the age of 1 in the arms of an adult and adults 18 or over are allowed.
- Diving or jumping is prohibited.
- If therapeutic need is necessary and you fall into the 18 years and under age bracket, please see a CAC staff member.
Leisure Pool Rules
- Floats only permitted during certain events.
- Please remember the lane lines are markers. Do not hang or play on them.
- Kick boards, pull buoys, and dumbbells are not to be used as surfboards or floatation devices.
- CAC instructional equipment is for the use of lap swimmers and educational programs only.
- No pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behavior is allowed.
- No diving is allowed in the leisure pool.
Diving Board Rules
- Public diving is only permitted from the 1 meter board.
- Only one person at a t time permitted on the diving board.
- Forward jumps, dives and single flips are allowed.
- Children are not allowed to jump off diving boards unless they can do so without assistance.
- When the diving boards are in use, there is no swimming allowed in the diving well.