General Facility Rules
- A snack area is provided on the lobby level; please keep all food and drinks in the snack area.
- Glass containers are not allowed within the Aquatic Center.
- All patrons must enter and leave through the main entrance.
- Please obey lifeguards and attendants at all times.
- Please walk while on the pool deck.
- Swimming with skin lesions, discharges, sores, inflamed eyes, mouth, nose or ear discharges will not be allowed.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- The Christiansburg Aquatic Center does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Please use a locker and lock.
- Children over the age of 4 are not permitted in opposite gender locker rooms.
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco and vaping products are not allowed on the CAC property.
- Individuals are NOT permitted to use the center for personal gain. All individual lessons (personal trainers, therapists, swim, etc.) must have written permission from the Director.
- Electronic devices with camera capabilities are strictly prohibited in the locker room areas of the facility.
- Running, horseplay, fighting, profane language and loitering are prohibited.
- The Director of Aquatics has the authority to revoke individual’s privileges of using the CAC for any length of time for the violations of the rules and regulations